All personnel’s behavior of PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang comes and emerges from the Company values. The standard code of conduct is determined by referring to the Company Values contained in SK/DIR/207/2012 on June 11, 2012 concerning Vision, Mission, Values and Purposes of PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang. In the Director’s Decree, there are 5 (five) Company Values (Integrity, Professional, Focus on the Customer, Loyalty and Good Prejudice) which became the basis for the principle of all personnel of Company to act and behave, in other words the Code of Conduct, which should be carried out and should not, with the following details:
A behavior reflecting a correspondency between mind, utterence and action.
- Utter and Act Honestly with nothing to hide
- Take upon to report any fraudulence and wrongdoing based on the data and facts.
- Act consistently by words.
- Work earnestly.
- Work responsibly as a worship.
- Commit acts that harm the company.
- Misuse corporate assets and authorities for personal interest.
- Be easily to shift ground and break own words.
- Take or receive gift/bribe/gratification from other parties beyond the procedures.
- Work lazily and at will regardless the rules and orders of superior.
Ready to carry out tasks in accordance with capabilities and knowledge with full of responsibility and creativity.
- Dare to act correctly, accurately and fast in favor of the company.
- Carry out task thoroughly with full responsibility.
- Always improve competency and knowledge.
- Think creatively and present innovative ideas.
- Work effectively and efficiently to manage the time.
- Be lazy and delay task accomplishment.
- Allow old conditions to keep going on and reluctant to produce creative new conditions.
- Be averse to adaptation to competency and skill in line with the advancement technology.
- Ignore any existing regulations and procedures.
- Be easily satisfied and pleased with existing achievement
Focus On Consumer
Prioritizing the satisfaction and fulfillment of the needs of all customers as expected.
- Be attentive and responsive to complaints and customer needs.
- Reduce unnecessary bureaucracy.
- Swiftly provide solutions and anticipate potential issues.
- Maintain good relations with customer (maintaining networking).
- Next process is our customer.
- Respond customers indifferently with no respect.
- Be convoluted and delay service responses.
- Allow customer to wait without service.
- Blame the customer for the complaints delivered.
- Ignore customer potential as business sustainability factor.
Obey the rules and management, keep the harmony between employees with leadership to preserve the values and global vision.
- Prioritize to the company interest over personal, group and class interest.
- Obey existing Regulations and Procedures and implement them consistently.
- Obey the company’s leadership and executive management line.
- Maintain confidentiality and company good image with full of responsibility.
- Revere the honor and values of the company.
- Be selfish and seek advantage for personal and group interest.
- Disclose company’s secret.
- Intentionally discredit the company’s good reputation or do amoral conducts.
- Steal, use or destruct the company’s assets.
- Disperse negative issues causing conflicts in the company.
Always be with positive perspective in responding everything.
- Prioritize trust principle.
- Willingly listen to opinion objectively and entirely.
- Be emphatic when interacting with others.
- Position ourselves to fully understand before coming to an opinion.
- Easily suspect and have negative presupposition before the facts.
- Underestimate others for groundless assumption.
- Judge with no facts and do believe in one side only.
- Respond any things with bad prejudice and focus on negative matters.
- Easily give up against challenge, hard condition and changing situation.
Besides the mentioned Code of Conduct above, for certain circumstances, it is needed to add more Code of Conduct and Ethics as follows:
Work Ethic intern-personnel of PT Pusri Sriwidjaja Palembang
To behave and act, the personnel of PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang:
- Comply with the company provisions and regulations;
- Are not allowed to accept benefits of power, position, functions and duties, either directly or indirectly, for any appointment, payment, offer or accepting bribe;
- Avoid all forms and types of friction of interest;
- Support the principles of business competition in accordance with the regulations of competition as well as related government;
- Avoid illegal actions and excessive competition without economic basis as well as perform unfair practices or deviating behavior to seek profit;
- Seek and save information legally and use it in accordance with the principles of business ethics that apply.
The relationship of code of conduct among PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel is based on the:
- Professional work to produce optimal performance.
- Honesty and politeness.
- Mutual respect, open to criticism and suggestions and solving problems with agreement.
- Mutual help, motivating and working together in completing the task
- Communicating any new ideas and mutual transfer of knowledge and skill.
- Taking the initiative and developing competence in performing the task.
- Daring to discuss the improper policies with polite constructive correction.
- Appreciating the difference of gender, ethnic, religion, race and inter-group.
Data Confidentiality and Company Information
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel utilize company’s data and information to improve decision-making and added value by:
- Maintaining accurate and reliable records all the time.
- Reflecting fully and in detail any payment, ownership transfer, service delivery completion and other transactions into accounting system and company's business records.
- Disclosing any relevant information and cooperating fully with the Internal and External Auditors during compliance audit process or other investigation for all parties.
- Complying company’s policy prohibiting PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel to expose confidential information of company or costumer outside the company either during work or afterwards.
- Maintaining particular data of customers, associations and joint venture partners.
Maintaining Company Property
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang optimizes the use of company property by way of:
- B Responsible for the management of corporate assets and preventing using beyond the company interests.
- Securing company property from damage and loss.
- Save energy consumption.
Maintaining Occupational Health and Safety, and Environment
Occupational Health and Safety, and Environment is one part of the values that need to be realized. To achieve these objectives PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang is determined to:
- Building a compliance base in accordance with the laws and regulations of Occupational Health & Safety (OHS) and the environment preservation as well as voluntary commitments.
- Striving for continuous improvement in various aspects related to the OHS performance and preservation environment.
- Determining and reviewing objectives, assessment and reporting OHS performance and environment preservation by implementing best practices appropriately in the local situation.
- Foster a better understanding of the OHS and environmental preservation problems related to the business activities of the company.
- Considering OHS and environment preservation as an inseparable part of the Work Plan and Budget and the Annual Report.
- Participating the employees as part of efforts to improve the implementation of Occupational Health and Safety, and Environment.
Noting Data Reporting
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang manages data neatly, orderly, thoroughly, accurately and timely by the way of:
- Recording the data and preparing a report based on the right source and accountable.
- Presenting report a briefly, clearly, precisely, communicatively to be used in decision-making and as a feedback for performance improvement.
- Not hiding the data and report which should be submitted.
- Habituating recording activity in order to develop and implement individual assessment in the company environment.
Avoiding Conflicts of Interest and Abuse of Position
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel avoid the condition, situation, or the impression of conflict of interest and abuse of position by way of:
- Always comply with regulations, systems and procedures established by the company.
- Do not use public office for personal gain or for the benefit or other related parties.
- Not doing activities outside business affecting negatively the independence and objectivity of in decision-making consideration, including activities against the performance of position or harm PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang.
- No direct or indirect shareholding ownership by PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel and their families, either collectively or individually in other company dealing with PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang.
- PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel are not involved in the insider trading of shares of the company.
- Not utilizing corporate assets for personal advantage or others.
- Not utilizing confidential information for personal advantage or others.
- Not working outside of the company or involved in the competitors’ management.
- Always maintain the integrity and accountability in every work step.
Receiving Gifts / Souvenirs / Gratuities and Entertainment
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel do not accept gifts/ souvenirs/ gratuities in any form related to his profession and position, except:
- Gifts for the good relationship between PT Pupuk Sriwdjaja Palembang and other parties, without contract which may harm PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang or others.
- Receive entertainment in the form of a reasonable banquette.
- Receive any promotional materials with the logo/ name of giver company.
Giving Gifts / Souvenirs and Entertainment
PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel are allowed to give gifts/ souvenirs and entertainment to another party under the following conditions:
- To support the company interests.
- Having no intention to bribe.
- Has been budgeted by the company.
- If the gift/ souvenir is in the form of object, then value should be fair and not violate the written provisions and the logo/ name of PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang is included.
- Prizes are without intention to influence other parties’ decisions advantage PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel.
Narcotics and Drug Abuse (Drugs) and Liquor (Alcohol)
The personnel of PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang are free from all forms of abuse of drugs and alcohol.
The personnel PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang are neutral against all political parties by:
- Not using Company facility for the advantage of a certain group or political party.
- Not serving multiple-position as a political party official and or a member of the legislative.
- Not carrying, showing, applying, and distributing symbols, images and ornaments of political parties within the Company.