- The Commissioners are responsible for the compliance of the Code of Business & Conduct.
- The Directors, assisted by the Company Secretary, SPI, and Tim GCG, are responsible for the implementation of the Code of Business & Conduct in the Company.
- Company Secretary/ General Manager/ Head of Internal Audit, Manager and level Manager is responsible for the implementation of the Code of Business & Conduct in each work unit environment.
- Directors appointed GCG team and its instrument (will be ordered separately) responsible to report the violations of the Code of Business & Conduct implementation.
- Every member of PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang receives a copy of the Code of Business & Conduct and signs an acknowledgment form that person concerned been received, understood and agreed to comply with the Code of Business & Conduct documented by the HR function or appointed function.
- The declaration form must be renewed and re-signed every year by all PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel.
The Enforcement of Code of Business & Conduct
Based on the responsibility in the work environment of the Company, the observation is implemented regularly in the daily. When there is an indication of violation, the related direct supervisor should report it to the authorized work unit unless a consequence is sentenced to him.
Either the personnel of PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang or the Stakeholders may report information about the alleged violation of the code of conduct and/or violations upon actions included in the scope of whistle blowing.
The concerned can report/ complain about the alleged violations by submitting a written letter, fax, sms, or through a web complaint application especially provided by the company for this purpose. The complaint facility/ media is not intended as a mechanism to convey personal needs.
Some important things to notice:
- The concerned should clearly reveal their identity.
- There is no punishment sentenced the complainant when the violation actually occurred, except if the concerned involved in the violation of this code of conduct.
- If the violation actually occurred and the complainant was not involved, then the complainant can be rewarded appropriately.
- The Company guarantees and ensures the confidentiality of data reporting or other information from all informers upon:
- The removing/ delaying rights/ personnel punishments, and/ or
- Discrimination, physical/ psychological pressures, and/ or
- Other actions as a response (retaliatory actions) of the management and the reported upon the reporting and the complaint performed.
- The confidentiality of reporting is guaranteed when the revelation:
- is agreed by the concerned about the disclosure of data/ information for the importance of the inspection.
- Is required concerning with the report or investigation conducted by law enforcement officers.
- Is in line with the company's interests and the interests of this code of conduct.
- Is required by Law unit or related work unit to defend the company's position before the law.
Socialization and Internalization
- The appointed GCG team or related unit leader are in charge to carry out socialization and internalization of Code of Business & Conduct to all PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang personnel.
- Every personnel of PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang may request an explanation or deliver questions related to the Code of Business & Conduct to the direct supervisor or to the GCG team.
Renewal / Revision of Code of Business & Conduct
- Every personnel of PT Pupuk Sriwidjaja Palembang may provide input for the improvement of the Code of Conduct to the GCG team.
- The GCG team proposes updates/ revisions of Code of Business & Conduct to the Directors.
- The Directors submit the updates/ revisions of Code of Business & Conduct to be the set with the Commissioners.
Provisions, Rules, Procedures and the Company Operations Manual
To implement the Code of Business & Conduct, it must be followed when it is related to the provisions, regulations, Standard Operating Procedures (POB) and company operation manual.